Sign Up Online – Before you take class – Class Schedule – Rates – Policies
Before you take class
We encourage you to sign up for class online which helps secure your spot and allows us to be properly prepared with any props needed. If you can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation online before the start of the class to avoid being charged(exceptions below in cancellation policy).
With the opening of our Yoga Loft upstairs and Core Cycle at 299 West Main Street, please note where your class will be taking place before coming to the studio. This information is found on our schedule to the far right of each class.
- If you are new to our studio, please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class to sign a fitness informed consent form. If you have not done so and arrive after class has begun, we cannot allow you to take part in the class. This is for your safety as it is important for our instructors to know of any issues in advance.
- Always arrive five minutes in advance of cycle classes to ensure that the class begins on time. If you are new to cycle, arrive 10 minutes early so that you may be fitted properly on your bike.
- Always sign in on the printed log upon arrival.
- Please remove outdoor shoes before entering the class. For Zumba, Stronger, Fitness Challenge, TRX, or Group Personal Training, please bring in athletic shoes that have not been worn outdoors. Athletic footwear is also required for Core Cycle classes. Please store all footwear in the proper area and never leave shoes in the hall outside the Yoga Loft.
- Yoga & Pilates mats are free and available for use at the studio or you may bring your own. We do not have studio space to store client mats. If using a studio mat, you are simply required to clean it at the end of class.
- If attending heated yoga or spin classes, you may want to bring a towel.
- Please bring your own water.
- It is your responsibility to always inform the instructor of any injuries or limiting conditions at each class.
- Please keep any conversations in the inside waiting area to a whisper before or after classes if another class is in session. Outside seating is available for waiting and conversation, weather permitting with out main studio.
- Wear comfortable, fitted clothing that is easy to stretch in. Loose shirts can get in the way. Grip socks are required for all reformer classes and reformer appointments.
- For the comfort of other attendees who may have allergies, please refrain from strong fragrances.
- For your own comfort, please do not eat within an hour of coming to the studio.
- Please turn off all cell phones and enjoy your time at our studio!
- As previously noted, class reservations are suggested (and required when equipment is involved). If you are reserved and can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your reservation online.
Individual Private Appointments (Reformer, Personal Training, etc.)
The Core Connection requires 24 hour notice of cancellation for all private sessions. Failure to cancel scheduled private sessions in a timely manner will result in full payment for the missed session.
Group Private Appointments and Reformer Classes
For group reformer appointments and reformer classes, we require at least 48 hours notice of cancellation to avoid being charged for the session.
Core Cycle Class Policy
Cancellations for Core Cycle classes must be made 12 hours prior to class start time. Late cancellations or no shows after the cancel period shall result in loss of the class (for clients with individual class cards) OR a charge of $12 to your account (for clients with monthly membership or 2-Week Unlimited Pass).
Intro to Pilates Reformer & Mat Series Policy
The series is fully refundable up until 2 weeks prior to start date. Credit on account if cancelled prior to one week of start date. Non-refundable and non-transferrable if cancelled within one week of start date unless a sub can be found.
Series & Workshop Cancellation
For classes run as a series (Intro to Yoga, etc.) and for all workshops, we have a 72 hour cancellation window. If cancelled prior to that time and the studio is notified, you may receive a refund on account. If cancellation occurs past that window, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
The Core Connection offers the option of wait listing for our popular classes including Cycle and Reformer. Schedules change and clients will be added automatically from the wait list in order of reservation. You will receive an email stating you have been added and asking you to confirm that you can still attend. It is critical that you keep track of your wait listed classes and that you cancel your wait list if you can no longer attend the class. Failure to do so may result in you being added to a class and charged if you can no longer attend. Please note that we do not offer the option of switching classes if you already have a reservation on the same day. Switching can result in a double charge.
Schedules are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel a class if the minimum enrollment is not met. Please always check the online schedule before coming to the studio.
Punch cards are non-transferrable and non-refundable. They may only be shared with immediate family members (not friends or out of town guests. Please inquiry about our Friends & Family rate if you hold a current pass with us.) Ten- Class Punch Cards are valid for 18 months.
Core VIPs may not be shared and expire 28 days from activation. No extensions or exceptions. Please check your schedule accordingly if purchasing this pass.
2-Week Unlimited Pass may not be shared and expires 14 day from activation. No extensions or exceptions.
View Class Schedules