View Class Schedules
Before you take class
We encourage you to sign up for class online which helps secure your spot and allows us to be properly prepared with any props needed. If you can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation online before the start of the class to avoid being charged (exceptions can be found in cancellation policy).
With the opening of our Yoga Loft upstairs and Core Cycle at 299 West Main Street, please note where your class will be taking place before coming to the studio. This information is found on our schedule to the far right of each class.
- If you are new to our studio, please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class to sign a fitness informed consent form. If you have not done so and arrive after class has begun, we cannot allow you to take part in the class. This is for your safety as it is important for our instructors to know of any issues in advance.
- Always arrive five minutes in advance of cycle classes to ensure that the class begins on time. If you are new to cycle, arrive 10 minutes early so that you may be fitted properly on your bike.
- Always sign in on the printed log upon arrival.
- Please remove outdoor shoes before entering the class. For Zumba, Stronger, Fitness Challenge, TRX, or Group Personal Training, please bring in athletic shoes that have not been worn outdoors. Athletic footwear is also required for Core Cycle classes. Please store all footwear in the proper area and never leave shoes in the hall outside the Yoga Loft.
- Yoga & Pilates mats are free and available for use at the studio or you may bring your own. We do not have studio space to store client mats. If using a studio mat, you are simply required to clean it at the end of class.
- If attending heated yoga or spin classes, you may want to bring a towel.
- Please bring your own water.
- It is your responsibility to always inform the instructor of any injuries or limiting conditions at each class.
- Please keep any conversations in the inside waiting area to a whisper before or after classes if another class is in session. Outside seating is available for waiting and conversation, weather permitting with out main studio.
- Wear comfortable, fitted clothing that is easy to stretch in. Loose shirts can get in the way. Grip socks are required for all reformer classes and reformer appointments.
- For the comfort of other attendees who may have allergies, please refrain from strong fragrances.
- For your own comfort, please do not eat within an hour of coming to the studio.
- Please turn off all cell phones and enjoy your time at our studio!
- As previously noted, class reservations are suggested (and required when equipment is involved). If you are reserved and can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your reservation online.
Schedules are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel a class, series or workshop if the minimum enrollment is not met. Please always check the online schedule before coming to the studio.