Before you take a class
We encourage you to sign up for class online which helps secure your spot and allows us to be properly prepared with any props needed. If you can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation online before the start of the class to avoid being charged (exceptions can be found in cancellation policy).
With multiple locations, Main Studio and Reformer Loft (upstairs) at 290 West Main, Core Cycle at 299 West Main Street, and Westborough Pilates Studio at 18 Lyman Street, please note where your class will be taking place before coming to the studio. This information is found on our schedule to the far right of each class. Please keep in mind that we sometimes an In Studio class when we offer a Virtual so be sure to sign up for the correct class.
- If you are new to our studio, please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class (especially If you are new to cycle) so that you may be fitted properly on your bike and let the instructor know of any limitations.
- Always use the hand sanitizer at the desk and await the instructor to take your temperature before entering the space.
- To the best of your ability please bring your own equipment to the studio. If using a studio mat, please clean it with provided disinfectant bottles at the end of class.
- If attending heated yoga or spin classes, you may want to bring a towel.
- Please bring your own water.
- It is your responsibility to always inform the instructor of any injuries or limiting conditions at each class.
- Please do not congregate in the inside waiting area. Outside seating is available for waiting and conversation, weather permitting, outside the main studio.
- Wear comfortable, fitted clothing that is easy to stretch in. Loose shirts can get in the way. Grip socks are required for all reformer classes and reformer appointments.
- For the comfort of other attendees who may have allergies, please refrain from strong fragrances.
- For your own comfort, please do not eat within an hour of coming to the studio.
- Please turn off all cell phones and enjoy your time at our studio!
- Class reservations are suggested and walk-ins are not guaranteed a spot.
- If you are reserved and can no longer attend, be sure to cancel your reservation online.
Schedules are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel a class, series or workshop if the minimum enrollment is not met so please sign up in advance and be sure to always check the online schedule before coming to the studio.