COVID-19 Update. As of July 6th we are in Phase 3 and are permitted by the Commonwealth to hold indoor classes. We are continuing with our virtual classes indefinitely and outdoor classes as long as weather permits into the Fall.
VIRTUAL CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE WITH YOUR FAVORITE INSTRUCTORS!
Sign up just like you do for a regular class. You will receive an email confirmation after you register with a link to join our virtual class via Zoom. Laptop or device can be used. Please click here for pricing information. We will be offering low rates as a way to help keep our community active.
By entering our studio space indoor or outdoor, you are warranting that you will do your part in not spreading Covid-19.
Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone you have been in contact with are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea, vomiting, or Diarrhea
“Core” Principles for Safety
- We will adhere to standards that are as stringent as those issued by Public Health Officials and expect that our standards will, in some cases, exceed the standards issued by Public Health Officials.
- We will continually monitor the effectiveness of our policies and procedures as well as changes in findings by Public Health Officials and make adjustments swiftly as necessary.
- We will always put our staff and clients first, making investments in personnel, equipment and technology as necessary that will enable us to create the safest experience for everyone in our community.
We knew that even if we were able to open in July that many of you would still want the option for professional virtual classes so we made an investment and installed professional grade Zoom video conference technology in the Cycle Studio, where we will continue to offer a wide selection of online fitness classes. This equipment integrates a high-quality camera with powerful audio capabilities that significantly enhances the online fitness experience. We are now happy to announce that we will be installing a zoom room in our main studio. See details below for other changes we have made there.
REFORMERS ON THE MOVE
In Northborough, we have moved the 5 reformers from the back room up into the yoga loft! Check out how great these look in this much larger space! In Westborough, we hope to make similar accommodations possible so that there is plenty of room for social distancing. If we are able to open up for smaller group or private training sooner, we will be ready to roll! In the short term to the extent that we are allowed to do personal training those areas are available as well.
- Staff and clients exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 or suspecting exposure to the virus agree not to come to the studio.
- Reservation reminders will include screening questions for Covid-19 and will be sent the day before your appointment or class.
- Staff will be screened upon arrival: we will have digital forehead thermometers that will be used for screening staff and ensuring no symptoms.
- There will be 20 minutes in between group classes and appointments to allow for safe exit and entrance as well as cleaning of the studio.
- When arriving for class please ensure that you are arriving no more then 5 minutes before class begins and when leaving please ensure you are exiting building within 5 minutes of the end of session.
- Reformers and accessories used will be wiped down by clients exiting and then again by clients entering so that staff can wipe down other commonly touched surfaces before the next group enters.
- We will be requiring instructors and clients to wear a mask for Reformer classes and offer suggestions for breathing techniques that will not detract from the workout.
- We plan to keep clean air circulating by opening windows and doors where possible for cross ventilation. We also have installed a powerful medical grade air purifier to clean the air within the space during and between sessions.
- We have converted any soft straps to vinyl straps for higher quality cleaning and disinfecting.
- There will be no in-person purchase transactions. If you need grip socks or other items they can be purchased online and ready for you when you come into the studio.
- Please minimize what else is brought into the studio, locking unnecessary personal items in your car out of sight.
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE MAIN STUDIO
In the main studio, we marked the floor with clearly identifiable “personal spaces” for each client so that no one is ever closer than 8 feet. It will limit capacity to 8 clients per class indoors. Face coverings will be required. Installation of a zoom room in the main studio will happen the week of July 6th so that even though we are limiting capacity, we can host our virtual classes too.
We are all in this together and would appreciate any feedback you have. Stay safe and keep moving!